Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shadow. This will be my blog (once I figure out how to set it up) If and that's a big IF, I might let my brother TJ, AKA The Big Wooseburger, and my sister Chessie, AKA Chesburger, The PIA etc. blog here too. I repeat that is a big IF. You must realize I am at the mercy of my Mom, AKA Beachnut999, that's her photo in the profile cuz she set this up under her ID. Heavy Sigh! Back to Mom, well since I am a Princess I needed a Personal Secretary and who else should I call upon than my Personal Attendant, Mom. It's is much easier for me to give her instructions and have her type, as..... well, I do have a dexterity problem. Now I have figured out how to send mail and how to assimalte it. To send you walk on the keyboard and lie on the top of the laptop to get mail you sit on it. At least that's what Mom says I'm doing Assimalating. Whatever! That's what she says I'm doing. I say I'm just smart and keeping warm, but she can think what she wants.
Well this is a start I'll think about this stuff and be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment