Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hi again

Mommy still hasn't had the time to do more to my blog as far as adding things and decorating it. I have tried to encourage her and speed her up but have gotten nothing to show for it.Sometimes I don't understand her. Like this morning I was only trying to help and point things out to her and she actually pushed me out of the way. Sheesh! All I did was position myself so that I could see. I found a purrfect spot between the keyboard and the monitor. The durn thing is over 20" so I don't see what the problem was. What does she think. that I'm going to sit on the floor, and watch. I'm a Princess here, people! I don't do floors. Tables, counter tops, sofas, chairs, tops of grandfather clocks, cabinets and beds, I do.

Well anyway she pushes me off then that fool Chessie gets up there...like she can help...ha She ended up knocking all Mom's papers on the floor and Wowie you should hear the words out of Mom's mouth. She was really ticked. " Snicker snicker " yup Chessie's relegated to the floor. Me I'm gonna go stretch out on the bed. Maybe Mom will be in a better mood later. Ok Wooseburger move over...fool fat @#$ he takes up the whole bed. Sigh! Some furpeople just don't appreciate royalty.

1 comment:

Renegade said...

Shadow, where or where is chessie? You need to let her yowl once in a while. Your Purrfect driver.