Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meooooow

Meowie it's been sooooo long since I blogged. We've been pretty busy. We are home in TN at last but I have to take you back 2 weeks to the 15th of Oct.

Meowmie and dad went off one day with our cat carrier and returned with guess what? a baby kitten. Now Meowmie kept insisting that I wanted to be a foster Mom again and since she can't really understand "cat" I had no say in this. Anyway she comes in picks me up and takes me and the carrier into the RV bedroom and shuts the door. She opens the damn thing and out jumps this fluff who in my humble opinion is not a baby and doesn't need a foster Mom. It's four months old for you know who's sake. It can already use a cat toilet, eats food and meows. That's not a baby that's a damn cat. Now she thinks I'm going to go ape shit (sorry) over this. I want a B-A-B-Y what part of this doesn't a hu-man understand. I'm gathering by the look on Meowmie's face this thing isn't going away anytime soon so I put my feeling aside and hunker down to show "it" who's going to be the boss. It's beyond my comprehension, but for some reason TJ, the fat fool is fascinated by this thing. Now Chessie is a cat after my whole heart..she's not having any of this. Hiss, growl, hiss, hiss LOL till yesterday that's aol she did LOL but today I caught her playing hide and seek with it so I guess they have reached a truce. Anyway the thing has no idea what it's name is. They said Renegade, then Renney, then I hear them calling it Dust Buster and RJ, that's short for Renegade Jones. I have to admit none of us really minds having the cute little shit around. It still hasn't learned that it's tabu to chase another cat's tail. But believe me it will. Both Ches and I have smacked it on the head for that and sooner or later it should sink in. But then I'm not sure this is a male we are talking about here. It plays peek and tag your it. I taught it that. Ha! I can see already though why it got the AKA name Dust Buster. TJ and Chessie act like vacuum cleaners...Hoover and Hooverette when there is food around and the little one is right on their tail. So he's a small vacuum.

We've made a pact to make this family thing work out..he is kind of cute.

No comments: