Well here it is Sunday morning. I've been trying to get Meomy..my new name for Mom..to blog, but she just wasn't getting it. I know sometimes I come across as being very self centered, but I'm really a sweetheart. Ask Meomy and she will tell you.
She calls me her "Bud". I usually follow her around and try to help all the time. This morning we changed the sheets. I used to be one of my favorite things,but Chessie has taken it over. Now, watching her I realize how stupid it looks....running all over and tunneling. Meomy has to fight every step of the way to make the bed. I have to admit though Chessie does look cute peeking our from under the covers.
Anyway it's been aquiet week Meowmy and Dad took a ride the other day and they came back with something special for me. A nice brown paper bag. I've been having a blast with it and have told the other two kitties they are forbidden to use it. It's a rare treat to get one as usually all they come home with is "poop bags" you know the kind Meomy calls them plastic bags.
Oh yeah I forgot me and the kids tied one on the other day. I found where Meomy hids the stash..you know catnip.
Well time for my nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment